The Hightstown Harvest Fair is held every October and hosts over 200 vendors, services, food and fun! This event celebrates our local business, artists and culture. We are always looking for new and unique artists and vendors to participate, so if you haven’t joined us before, this is the year!
Main Street BusinessHightstown
- You are welcome to setup in the space in front of your business.
- We encourage all to take part in our biggest event of the year!
- Please complete registration so we know you are participating.
- General merchandise, toys, clothing, jewelry, crafts etc.
- Civic and political groups, non profits, community groups.
- Franchise products (Mary Kay, Pampered Chef etc.) To avoid duplicates, we will let you know let you know if there is already a representative attending our event.
- Companies handing out promotional information.
- Deadline for vendor registration is September 15, 2017
- Food Trucks, Popcorn, Food Samples, Beverages, Packaged Foods, BBQ, Baked Goods.
- Selling or offering samples of ANY Food or beverage, add Temporary Food License +$35
- COOKING with OPEN FLAME (wood bbq, propane, charcoal grill), add Fire Permit & Temporary Food License +$77
- Deadline for food registration is September 1, 2017
A Place to Dance
AT&T Global Wireless
Beach Shack Food Cart
Butch’s Smack Your Lips BBQ
Connie Ann Design
Creative Marketing Ventures
East Windsor Education Association
East Windsor Taekwondo Kickboxing Academy
First Presbyterian Church of Hightstown
Frankie’s Fragile Finds
From the Heart Crafts
The Goddard School West Windsor
Gusti Di Sicilia
Halnliz Hand Painted Ornament’s and Signs
Hightstown Apollo Lodge #41
Hightstown Memorial Library
House of Cupcakes
Immediate Care Medical Walk In of East Windsor
Kay Jay sports
Kate Eggleston – indigo shibori (Japanese resist dye items)
KDS Sales & Accessories
Lalo Flowers & Baskets
Louie Linguine’s Catering
Luxury Bath of NJ PA
Masquerade Face Painting
Modern Dental Care
Morgan’s Island Grill